Gutter Helmet® – the permanent solution to an otherwise everlasting problem
The revolutionary Gutter Helmet is a multi-patented closed gutter protection system that installs over existing full-sized gutters. Gutter Helmet directs rain water into the gutter through a continuous 3/8” horizontal opening. Because there are no vertical openings, leaves and debris are forced over the edge of the gutter to fall harmlessly to the ground.
Gutter Helmet can handle twice as much rain as has ever been recorded by the National Weather Service – up to 22” of rain per hour.
With the Gutter Helmet, the owners of the How-to House will never have to clean their gutters. They will avoid the muck of cleaning themselves. They will avoid the liability of having someone else do it. And they will avoid clogged and overflowing gutters that lead to rot and damage of landscaping, walls, fascia boards, soffits, foundation and shrubbery.
We offer outstanding quality in both our product and our customer service. Hundreds of satisfied local home owners in the Southern Tier and Finger Lakes prove that we are committed to total customer satisfaction.
Call us to schedule a personal consultation and let us show you how to add value to your home AND get the peace of mind that maintenance-free Gutter Helmet provides.
With Gutter Helmet, You’ll Never Clean Your Gutters Again!®
- You avoid the muck and hassle of cleaning gutters yourself.
- You avoid the dangers of climbing a shaky ladder.
- You avoid the liability of having someone else clean your gutters.
- You help prevent clogged and overflowing gutters that can lead to rot and damage of landscaping, lawn, shrubbery, walls, fascia boards and soffits, foundation, basement, crawl spaces and existing gutter system.
- Stop worrying about your gutters and start enjoying the peace of mind that a Gutter Helmet system provides.
For more information about Gutter Helmet, please visit www.gutterhelmet.com.